The telegraph telegraph shop in Edinburgh has been around for over 400 years and has been used by the Scottish monarchy since 1848.
It is now a museum and the only one left in the world with a museum.
It opened in 1851, the year the monarchy first took over control of Scotland and became the Sovereign of Scotland.
It was the only shop in the Scottish capital to open its doors to the public.
The shop was built in 1858 by the late Lord James Macdonald, who built the first telegraph post at Edinburgh Castle in 1865.
Its original location was at the top of an elevated hill overlooking the city and a street called the Old Bridge.
When the Scottish parliament opened in 1901, it was renamed Edinburgh Palace and its staff were welcomed to its grand entrance.
Now the shop is being restored and has a museum, the Telegraph House, which houses the telegraph, post office, telegraph station and telegraph and telephone services.
In the early 1980s, it closed after a year-long renovation, but now the shop’s new owner has opened it to the general public for a special occasion.
It will be open from the 23rd of May to the 25th of September for a day of public art, with the Queen, Prince Charles and the Duke of Edinburgh taking part.
To mark the occasion, the shop will be offering free tea and refreshments from 4.30pm.